Goalscream

Goalscream

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Manchester United's £40m triple swoop for the summer revealed

Manchester United will sign Atletico Madrid striker Mario Mandzukic, Paris Saint-Germain defender Gregory van der Wiel and Vitoria Guimaraes midfielder Bernard Mensah, according to reports.
Image result for Saint-Germain defender Gregory van der Wiel and Vitoria Guimaraes midfielder Bernard Mensa
The 29-year-old striker is expected to leave the Spanish giants and is available for £36m.
According to AS, coach Diego Simeone is eager to get rid of the Croatian who is one of the main targets for the Red Devils.
"He [Mandzukic] annoys me easily, that's the reality," Simone said.
"He is a great player and a decent lad. He himself is down about not maintaining the form he displayed up until February. We sat down together and aimed to improve on his record of 28 goals at Bayern. This wasn't possible and it upset him.
Bernard Mensah Guimaraes
"For the last game he sent me a message saying he wanted to travel with the lads. I know he gave his all and thanks to him we secured third place in La Liga."
He will join Paris Saint-Germain defender Gregory van der Wiel who is expected to join for £7m and Vitoria Guimaraes midfielder Bernard Mensah with the Ghanaian confirming that an approach was made.
"It’s true that United want to sign me," Mesah told A Bola.
"I haven’t talked to anyone from United, but I know from my agent that they are currently negotiating with my club.
"Right now, I’m focused on Vitoria though."
Original post on ;

No comments:

Post a Comment